Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Waiting... Waiting...

By the title you would think this next post will be depressing. It might be just be that. I am actually waiting on a game (among other things) to install called EverQuest that my friends have been wanting to try. This will give me a break from Minecraft I guess. I spend WAY to much time on that game. I got bored of just building castles and other things and moved to designing stuff out of redstone. I have made a 9 digit keypad with the combinations and I also made a smaller 4 digit one as well. They open up hidden entrances, blow up everything with TNT and activate hidden staircases. I did this for awhile and I wanted to actually do something that no one else had or at the very least design something that I had seen but had no design specs.

I decided to make a game center. My first game was Minesweeper. It was fairly easy to design. The hard part was laying out all the cobblestone... After the design was completed, I made a sign out of wool above the whole thing that says "MINE (picture of a broom). Then I saw of version of "musical chairs" on YouTube here that had a series of different colored blocks surrounded by lava. When a switch is flipped, it pops up the desired color that everyone has to make it to before the others fall into the lava. They have about 5 or 6 seconds from when the block on the wall pops out to when the others fall. It is quite a jump but it was the best I could do without sprint in the Xbox version. I will eventually get a rail system to go out there so it isn't such a long walk.

Wow this game takes forever to install... Well I GUESS I can ramble about my life. I still haven't been able to find a job. Kind of frustrating. Also one of my roommates think I am taking advantage of him I guess. I really am not. I don't ask for anything and if we are out shopping I suggest something and I make sure I tell him it's up to him. I only suggest it if its something I think he would like also. I haven't done this in awhile because I felt like that is the impression he might be getting. I DO feel bad every time we go out to get food and other things because I can't help. I literally have no money to help and I don't want to ask my dad about it but I think I will have to soon...

On a better note, I made friends with an old friend of mine. We have not talked in awhile and it is good to be talking again. It is a little rough but what do you expect? Time does indeed heal all wounds..

Now just a note: I have been watching a lot of Joss Whedon's stuff on Netflix lately. He makes awesome stuff. Firefly, DollhouseThe Avengers, and Serenity are all things I have seen. And they are amazing. If you like Sci-Fi and other strange stuff, he is your man. Fox seems to hate him though. They always cancel his stuff. At any rate the stuff is good.

Wow the game is still installing. We are at 50% now. I have run out of things to talk about so I will sign off. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment